[6th contest] Easter Treats
Updated: Apr 28, 2021
high protein bunnies and chicks without hurting any bunnies or chicks ★Funfact! this treat can be eaten alone or as a topping for your smoothie or drinks
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 20 minutes + 2 hours
Total Time (prep + cooking + cooling): 2.45 hours
Serves for 4-6 people
vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free
1 can coconut milk
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup silken tofu
1 Tbsp agar agar
1/2 cup raspberries and strawberries mix
1/4 cup blueberries
Mold for eggs and bunny
1. Blend coconut milk, tofu, maple syrup, raspberries, and strawberries mix.
2. Once nicely blended take half of the mix out in the pan and add blueberries for nice purple color.
3. In one saucepan add the first mix and half a Tbsp of agar agar.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Remove from the stove.
6. Let it cool and pour it in the mold.
7. Let it sit outside for about 20 minutes and than transfer to fridge.
8. Repeat the same steps with second mixture.
9. Enjoy this guilt-free bunnies and chicks as a topping or just eat by itself.
※ don’t forget to enjoy as toppings or as a treat itself
★ ABOUT CHEF