Updated: Apr 28, 2021
I would describe the desert in the menu; The creamiest strawberry vegan dessert you have ever tried before! Enjoy the smooth texture and sweet aroma of the strawberries. Who I would recommend the dessert to; I recommend this recipe to someone who is looking for a delicious vegan dessert, especially for those who want to relax in the spring. how much you would charge for it; Despite its appearance, this recipe is quite economical to make, so I would charge about $5.55 to $9.55 depending on the toppings. Because of the simple recipe, even beginners can prepare it.
★Funfact! I have been making non-dairy, non-egg recipes for my allergic son for nearly a decade. This is one of my easiest and tastiest recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Cooling Time: 30 minutes Total Time (prep + cooking + cooling): 45 minutes
Serves for 4 people
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Non- Egg, Gluten-free, Easy to make,
For the pudding
2 1cup sections almond milk
100g fresh strawberries
⅓ cup coconut milk
⅓ cup sugar
2 tablespoons potato starch or cornstarch
1 teaspoon agar-agar powder
For the Toppings
vegan heavy whipping cream,
1. Add 1 cup of almond milk, strawberries, sugar, potato starch, and agar-agar powder to a blender.
2. Cover and blend on medium speed for about one minute or until smooth.
3. Transfer to a medium pot and set over a gas top. Set it to medium heat and bring to a boil, occasionally stirring with a spatula. Simmer for about 2 minutes until the mixture is thick and creamy. When the texture is like custard cream, turn off the heat.
4. Add the rest of the almond milk and the coconut cream into the mixture. Mix until homogenous.
5.Divide the mixture into serving cups.
6. Cool to room temperature and let it set.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
8. When serving, garnish with vegan heavy whipping cream and strawberries.
※ Almond milk can be substituted with your favorite vegan milk. This recipe is very versatile, you can substitute strawberries to seasonal fruits or vegetables, for example, mango, pumpkin, raspberries etc.
★ ABOUT CHEF