Updated: Apr 28, 2021
I was inspired by the beautiful blooming flowers in the spring season to make this unique and delicate recipe, to create a tea party at Nooria Cafe with Fairies. These tea bombs are a dessert kind of tea because they're sweetened with delicious drops of monk fruit. These are made from beautiful spring bloomed flowers like Gomphrena Globosa Linn, Red Globe Amaranth, Pink Roses, Jasmine Flower and Don’t forget me. The tea it’s made for everyone, kids and adults to bring joy and laughter at the tea party at Nooria Cafe. It feels like a tea party with Fairies where Fairies are serving the tea to little girls dressed up as princesses and boys as princes. The tea is affordable for everyone and the price is $5 per cup with a beautiful blooming tea bomb and lemon candy shapes.
These delicate and unique tea bombs are best made with little one and listen to a fairy background music for the best experience and fun.
Prep Time: 30minutes
Cooking Time: 5minutes
Cooling Time: 25minutes
Total Time (prep + cooking + cooling): 1 hour
Serves for 7 people
vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb, keto, paleo.
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 tsp pure rose nectar
- 18 drops monk fruit sweetener
- ½ juice of a lime
- ½ juice of a lemon
- ½ slices of lemon
- ½ slices of lime
1. In a pot bring to a boil 2 cups of water.
2. Add monk fruit sweetener
3. Add 2 tsp LIVING JIN official agar agar
4.Bring to a boil and add agar agar. Boil for 5 min until all is well dissolved.
5.In an ice mold shaped as balls place the edible flowers, edible gold in each ball.
6. Pour the agar agar boiled mixture on top of the flowers in the molds. Use a syringe to fill in the molds.
7. Set in the freezer for 15 min.
8. I a different pot bring ½ cups water + lime juice + lemon juice to a boil
9. add 1 tsp agar agar and boil for 5 min.
10. In a candy mold cut limes and lemons in a round shape and place them inside the mold.
11. Pour agar agar mixture on top and set in the freezer for 15 min.
12. Make any kind of tea ( I did chamomile ) and place one tea bomb and lemon candy inside each cup.
★ ABOUT CHEF