Updated: Aug 5, 2021
Ever since my childhood, I have been watching my mother making scrumptious dishes with love and dedication. When I was in class VII, we had gone on a picnic and my mother had made choola with tricolor pulao, I helped my mother in little ways. During lunch when she opened the food basket, the aroma made everybody nostalgic not to mention the taste & flavor left everyone in awe. My mother was very happy, and I felt elated with appreciation. It was at that moment of, when I fell in love with cooking and serving to my family and friends and the trend continues.
Prep Time: 1hour 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Additional time: 15 minutes Total Time: 2hours 15minutes
Serves for: 6 to 8 people
Size of container:
Container 1 (height 7 inches / diameter 12.1cm)
Container 2 (height 4 inches / Diameter 11cm)
Container 3 (height 2 inches / Diameter 8.6cm)
Shelf Period: up to 7days under refrigeration
★ SUITABLE DIET
- for Kids and everyone
Cheesecake & Orange jelly
Agar-agar powder - 5g
Water - 1 cup
Full-Fat milk - 1L
Vinegar mixed (2 tbsp) mix with water (1tbsp)
Amul Fresh Cream - 2 tbsp
Utensils & Tools needed:
🍫 1. Chocolate Cake part
I know what you are thinking, no way this cake gets ready in 4 minutes. But I am here to tell you that it does.
One major benefit of making a cake in the microwave is that it takes very little time than it would take time in baking a cake in an oven. So, whether you are baking a cake last minute for any party or occasion that you forget, or just because you want to, then you must try this recipe.
My cake that comes in 4 minutes from the microwave is the most amazing in the world.
1) In a bowl add all-purpose flour.
2) In the same bowl add sugar and mix well.
3) Add baking powder to it and mix well.
4) Make sure to be gentle and not knock out all the air from the batter.
5) Add cocoa powder and mix again.
6) Then add red color to it. After that, add oil to it and give it a good mix.
7) Then add milk to it.
8) Lastly, add in vanilla essence, mix it well.
9) Transfer your batter to a microwave-safe dish
(previously y greased with oil and dusted with flour).
10) Cook this in the microwave for around 4 minutes on high (100%) power.
11) Your cake is ready for a volcano eruption.
🧀 2. Homemade Cream Cheese with Agar-Agar part
Most of the time people buy cream cheese from the market, but today I am going to share my homemade simple and easy recipe for cheese cream.
1) Take a large pot and add full-fat milk to the pot and heat it but do not boil
2) Add 2-tbsp vinegar and 1-tbsp water keep stirring and mixing
3) When Milk is busted drain out the water but do not wash it. We want the sourness of vinegar to be retained.
4) Take cottage cheese in the mixer grinder.
5) Add 2-3 tbsp fresh cream to it.
6) Add 2-3 tbsp Condensed milk to it to get creamy texture.
7) Now, close the lid of it and churn it for 2-3 seconds.
8) Now Cream Cheese is ready.
9) Now, to get started with the agar-agar solution, take a pan and heat 1cup of water.
10) Now, add 5grams of Agar-Agar powder to warm water.
11) Heat the agar-agar on a low flame and stir continuously. In about 5 minutes the agar-agar began to dissolve completely
12) Now add about 2 tbsp of the prepared Agar-Agar solution to cream cheese mixture and you can sieve it to remove any lumps. Keep aside the remaining Agar-Agar.
13) Refrigerate it for 1 hr.
14) Now cream cheese is ready as a filling of lava.
🍮 3. Homemade Agar-Agar Orange Jelly part
Homemade Orange Jelly, no need to buy ready mix from the market.
1) Take the prepared 1 cup agar-agar Solution.
2) Add ½ tsp orange color and add ½ tsp orange essence to it and stir well.
3) Pour it in the bowl and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
4) Now Orange Jelly is ready as a filling of lava.
🍫 4. Assembling of Cakes to give Volcano Looks
1) Take the biggest cake of the three and place it on plate and hollow it from the center in thin cylindrical from.
2) Now, take the molten chocolate and spread on the sides and on top of the cake.
3) Now, place the medium sized cake on this and make it hollow from the center too.
4) Now trim the cakes from the side using a knife to give it a volcano shape and cover the complete cake with molten chocolate, from top and sides.
5) Now fill the hollow cavity of the cake with Agar-Agar Cream cheese, orange jelly and some sprinklers and decorate the cake with some paintings of woods, trees, dinosaurs, green grass made of white chocolate, etc.
6) Now close the top of the cake with smallest cake
7) Place a small piece of foil on the top.
8) Then place some burning coal on it.
9) Put a drop of clarified butter on it to give a smoky effect.
10) Finally, our Lively Ooey Gooey Cream Cheese Volcanic Cake is ready for eruption.
★ Helpful Tips!
Don’t leave the cake open as it will become dry.
Don’t boil water, just heat it for preparation of Agar-Agar solution.
Wash your hands before start cooking.
★ ABOUT CHEF
Hi, I am Anjul, a homemaker and mother of two kids. I live in Lucknow, India, and cooking is my passion. I love to make Indian, Chinese, Mughlai veg delicacies. Creativity and presentation are my highlights.