Updated: Apr 29, 2021
I am a huge ice cream lover so I have decided to make my own. I like recipes that are short, easy, and delicious. This one is something you can do right now at your home and you probably don’t even have to leave the house to get the ingredients. ★Funfact! It’s made with Almond Milk Vanilla Coffee creamer!!
Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 7-10 min Total Time (prep + cooking + cooling): 15 min
Serves for 2 people
This recipe specifically is not a low sugar recipe. It’s Vegan, but it is still a dessert! Of course there are substitutions which I will go over in the notes.
1/2 tsp of Agar Agar powder,
1/3cup of Himalayan salt
3 cups of ice cubes
½ teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Sugar
1 cup Almond Milk Vanilla Coffee Creamer
2 large gallon zip lock bags
1 medium sized zip lock bag
1. In your medium-sized zip lock bag, add your 1 Cup of almond milk creamer.
2. Now to the same bag, add your vanilla extract as well as the sugar.
3. Set the bag aside so the flavors can absorb.
4. In your large zip lock bag, add in the 3 cups of ice cubes along with your ⅓ cup of himalayan salt.
5. Grab the medium zip lock bag, and now add in the ½ tsp Agar Agar.
6. Place this medium zipped-up bag into the large one with the ice and salt.
7. Shake, shake, and shake for 7- 10 minutes, vigorously. If this starts to leak a little, no biggie. Just place it in another large zip lock bag.
8. Carefully spoon out the ice cream and put into a small bowl.
9. You can place it in the freezer for 15 minutes so it can firm up a bit more.
10. That’s it! You’re done!!! Oh, and of course I add a spoonful of my Organic Very Cherry Jam on top. Wow. Just wow. This recipe is definitely a MUST-TRY!
※ If you are watching your sugar intake, don’t worry, you can still make this! Instead of using the regular vanilla almond milk creamer, use a sugar-free one. They have so many options these days! The 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar will still suffice the delicious ice-cream taste. I do recommend using the coconut sugar though because it makes the ice cream especially flavorful!
★ ABOUT CHEF